MOVING - downsizing - selling a home?
A few options
- Estate liquidators – a good choice if you have a LOT of sales value and you don’t mind giving up the hefty commission (40-50% – or more, plus other hidden costs)
- If you don’t have too much stuff you can do a garage sale or post a few things on Facebook
- If you’re selling a house with a realtor – let the realtor do the work. If you’re selling a home by owner, you’ll need to do some marketing
we have another option
- Your own personalized temporary webpage (don’t worry – we do all the technical stuff)
- You host your own sale ONLINE and/or ONSITE
Who can use this service
Any person or business that needs a temporary webpage to sell or announce something
- Individuals doing a one-time moving or estate sale
- Individuals selling a home “By Owner”
- Real Estate agents helping a seller
- A business leasing an office space
- Estate liquidators that want to add an online option
- Neighborhoods, HOAs, church bazaars, street fairs
Why use this service
- More privacy. No need to put your personal address and contact info into a newspaper classified or on a flier – just put in your personal web link
- More information can be provided than in an expensive classified ad or on a flier or street sign
- Save big money. Unless you have a good reason to use an estate liquidator, do it yourself and keep the money
- A wider and longer marketing reach
- You only need a temporary webpage for an occasional event
Tips and Resources
I am a full time Green Valley, Arizona resident with a long history in design, merchandising, marketing, and internet technologies including web design. I started Southern Arizona Estate Sales because I saw a need for services between estate liquidators, who do it all (for a hefty commission), and posting a few items for sale on Facebook or Next Door.
My experience with moving?
At last count it was 35 moves (as an adult)! Not exaggerating, and I think that’s in keeping with elephant migrations. And some of those moves were not only out of state but completely across the country. I have lived on both coasts including Hawaii, and California to North Carolina and New Hampshire and places in-between including Colorado, Texas, and Arizona (twice). I’ve had more than my share of moving “experiences”.